Online courses give you a chance to help people and build a reputation for your expertise. But they can also be highly profitable.
There's a huge market for online courses and it's rapidly expanding. People value education, and online courses, no matter how much they cost, are more reasonable than other educational opportunities. People are buying online courses more and more, and this is expected to increase.
If you're a savvy internet searcher, you can find all of the information in a course somewhere online. So, why pay for it? What you're really paying for is the convenience and focus. An online course takes this information from various sources and distills it in a way that's easy to digest.
This mini-course will teach you how to solve your target audiences’ problem, give them a reason to buy your course, provide the right content, develop a solid marketing plan and improve your course with feedback, which will get you started on your path to design, develop and run an engaging online course.
What you'll get:
- Video lesson that you can start and stop at your leisure
- Cheat Sheet of the main points of the video lesson
- Print version of the lesson
- How to Build an Online Community Worksheet
- How to Add Value to Your Online Course
- Lifetime access to this mini-course, including all future updates.